Il Mulino (The Water-Mill) stands along the S.Giorgio mountain stream, at the foot of the green hills surrounding Bonassola, in an area historically called “Valley of the Mills” near the Gavazzo neighborhood. It is only 150 m away from the railway station and 400m from the beach.
The structure comprises two en-suite bedrooms with shower and is naturally framed by a wood, a beautiful garden and the brook running right below it.
A part of the garden area is fitted with a gazebo, wood tables and chairs, a gas cooker, a marble sink and a barbecue, with all the equipments to cook al fresco.
Il Mulino is a secluded spot full of intimacy and romanticism.
- Air conditioning and heating
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-fi
- Mini fridge in each room
- Coffee/Tea machine
- High-quality cotton bed linen
- Shower with cromotherapy
Free cot for children under 3 years
- Small outdoor kitchen
- Garden swing
- Beach umbrella
- Solarium with ergonomic chaise longue
- Free Fitness Kit
- Free private parking on the roadside 200 meters from the farm
- Pets are welcome
- Free bicycles to enjoy the cycle route Framura-Bonassola-Levanto
- Continental breakfast 8 € per person with homemade cakes, bread, jams, yoghurts and biscuits, served at the required time in your room or in the garden.
Discover our structures: