“Il Casottino” stands in the heart of the neighborhood “il Gavazzo”, near the ancient watch tower built to protect the village from the incursions of the Saracen pirates and commonly called “Bonassola’s castle”. It is only 150 m away from the railway station and 400 m from the beach.
The structure, comprising two bedrooms with private bathroom with shower, is engulfed in a green orchard with lemon trees and plenty of colorful flowers.
The outside area is equipped with a gazebo and slate benches, a gas cooker, a marble sink and a barbecue and everything is necessary to cook al fresco.
From the Casottino park you get a wonderful view of the sea and of the horizon, in a romantic and relaxed atmosphere.
- Air conditioning and heating
- LCD TV
- Free wi-fi
- Mini fridge in each room
- Coffee/Tea machine
- High-quality cotton bed linen
- Shower with cromotherapy
Free cot for children under 3 years
- Small outdoor kitchen
- Garden swing
- Beach umbrella
- Solarium with ergonomic chaise longue
- Free private parking on the roadside at 200 meters from the farm
- Pets are welcome
- Free bicycles to enjoy the cycle route Framura-Bonassola-Levanto
- Continental breakfast 7,50 € per person, with homemade cakes, bread, jams, yoghurts and biscuits, served at the required time in your room or in the garden.
Discover our structures: